Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Complexity of Night Writing Challenge Update (April)

Okay. So I confess--I have no idea how much I wrote last month, because it was all so fragmented, but I seriously doubt that those fragments come anywhere near the 1000 word goal. I am disgusted that I somehow failed to write 1000 words. I mean, yes, we were house-sitting and pet-sitting. Yes, there was some tax drama (which turned out to be completely unnecessary). But I'm still looking for all my April writing files, hoping that maybe I did actually make the goal. You know, I just save everything to the documents file, so I can't just open the April file in Documents and check word counts. I'll keep looking. But I'm pretty sure I didn't make it.

2 comments:

Zibilee said...

Don't be so hard on yourself for this, you had a lot going on and the fact that you managed to write even a little is still great! I have been wanting to start writing for awhile, but have not managed to get anything done.

J.C. Montgomery said...

April as a really tough month for me too. I wrote over a thousand words, but only posted a little over 700.

Like Zib said, don't be too hard on yourself. At least you are writing and that's great. For those of us suffering from severe writer's block, we are envying you big time.