Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW 2009, Day 5: Room for Improvement


Today's challenge: Tell us, in 50 words or less, what you love best about your blog! And then in 50 words or less where you want your blog to be by the next BBAW!

Next year, I'd like to have a totally different layout. Definitely an original header. Maybe even my own domain, a whole new blog!--or maybe I'll just switch to Wordpress. And I will try harder to keep my reviews to 200 words or less. Okay, maybe 300 words or less.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Good luck with your goals!

Lenore Appelhans said...

I'd been thinking of switching to my own domain too. But I don't want to have to deal with all the extra techincal problems that would likely bring...so I'll probably stick with what's easy.

Corinne said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering! Great to see you around :)