Thursday, October 15, 2009

Okay, I'll do it! Dewey's 24-hour Reading Marathon


So after letting all our plans filter onto our Google Calendar, I miraculously have nothing planned for October 24, so I'm going to try to buckle down (hope the weather's not fantastic that weekend) and read as much as I can. This is the day before I host my book group, so I'm sure I'll be rereading Practical Magic. And I'll probably have a pile of YA/teen books to read and next month's book club book.

I have GOT to unpack my books. (It's only been three months since we moved.)

2 comments:

Serena said...

Congrats on joining the read-a-thon. I am still on the fence...probably because my schedule is still up in the air for that day...once its solidified I'll at least cheerlead or something.

bermudaonion said...

I hope you have fun with the read-a-thon!